- Streamline processes, increase efficiency, and reduce costs all while ensuring patient safety, product quality, and data integrity
- Make cloud-based GxP systems a safer, more efficient model for driving innovation and maintaining regulatory compliance
- Implement the processes and controls that must exist to ensure that GxP systems are maintained in a secured and validated state
- Benefit from multiple layers of security and governance technologies, operational practices, and compliance policies to enforce data privacy and integrity at very specific levels
- Leverage Microsoft 365 capabilities and features to support GxP content and processes, including user identity management, data protection, records management, compliance management, power automation
The Future of Digital Collaboration in Pharma and Biotech
The Microsoft 365 Journey: How to Implement Cloud-Based Innovations in Pharma and Drug Discovery
Digital Collaboration has never been more crucial to business than it is now. As organizations everywhere struggle to retain their edge while transitioning to a remote work environment, cloud-based technology gives pharma and biotech researchers and manufacturers the ability to collaborate in formerly unimaginable ways.
Join HealthIMPACT.Live for a complimentary webinar on the future of digital collaboration in pharma and biotech Thursday, June 25th, 2020 at 1:00 pm EST. Learn how you can collaborate more efficiently in today’s remote work environment and how Microsoft 365 enables GxP compliant collaboration across research and development, clinical trials, manufacturing, distribution, and surveillance to ensure that bio/pharmaceutical products are safe and meet their intended use.
Participants Learn How To
Who Should Attend
Pharma and Biotech CXOs, VPs, and Directors of: Quality Assurance, R&D, Manufacturing, Regulatory Affairs, Regulatory Compliance, IT, and CTOs